Sunday, June 26, 2011
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Auto World Expo 2011 is the perfect platform for tor the entire automobile industry to gather under one roof. The exposition has been organized by Benchmark Exhibitions India Pvt. Ltd at the Chennai Trade Center in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The exhibition will play host to auto manufacturers, component manufacturers, OEMs and accessory manufacturers. Besides the exhibition, the expo will also feature certain exciting sub events like vintage cars, re-modified bikes and cars and stunt drivers. This three day event will be filled with numerous networking opportunities for the attendees. The exhibitors will be able to showcase their products in front of affluent and serious buyers. Over 80 exhibitors and 3000 visitors are expected to visit the event.
For latest pics @
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Generally, a trade show is a comprehensive showcase of the industry that it is dedicated to. It represents the various technologies and products associated with the industry and cater to manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers who participate at these events. The whole infrastructure is self-sufficient with water, electricity and other necessary commodities available in-house. The sellers and the buyers are the major participants along with certain reputed speakers and decision makers who generally preside over the conferences that take place at the trade shows. Doesn’t matter which industry it represents, a trade show always has certain static aspects which never change.
The world that we live in has all the basic ingredients necessary for living a life. Just like this world, a trade show has all the right components which are required for the trading machinery to work in all its glory. The participants at the trade fairs are always on the lookout for the best technological solutions for their existing trade, just like in the world that we live in we are striving for the best for our lives.
The way this world has evolved over the years from barren land to urban cities, in the same way, the trade shows have transformed into mega events. The trade shows of the modern era are not restricted to B2B contacts and official meetings. The scope of trade shows has changed so drastically that it would have been difficult to imagine it in the past. Now the tradeshows have carnival like atmosphere and the doors for the general public have also opened up. Every event is filled with endless possibilities, just like this world which is far and wide and almost endless when it comes to exploration. The magnitude of the trade fairs has increased manifolds with global traders coming together under one roof.
The trade shows have rapidly increased in numbers in the recent past and it’s all due to the fact that they have become self-sufficient just like this world. The organizers and exhibitors make sure that every entity needed for an event is available beforehand. When a visitor enters a trade show, he feels like he is a different world altogether. The stalls arranged in patterns, the ambiance and the sheer number of people visiting the fairs make it obvious to the visitor that he is not in the same place where he came from. The way the items are promoted with free gifts and live demonstrations, it really catches the eyes of the participants. In the light of all these similarities, it won’t be an exaggeration if we say that trade fairs are like a world within this world.
Business Live is coming out with a wonderful event dedicated to the signage and advertising industry called SIGN INDIA-Indoor & Outdoor advertising Exhibition. The event is all set to create new benchmarks for the whole industry as far as advertising standards are concerned. This unique exhibition will feature products like synthetic banners, LED and Showroom Displays which are quintessential in today’s advertising scenario. This hugely significant event will take place at Palace Grounds in Bangalore over duration of three days. It will be a phenomenal networking platform for the entire industry to come together and discuss current issues related with signage and advertising .SIGN INDIA has already created a buzz in the trading circles. Over 100 exhibitors and 6000 visitors are expected to attend the event.
Monday, June 20, 2011
The business services sector comprises of recruitment agencies, outsourcing, BPO, smart card, presentation & marketing, retail solutions and concert promoters. Generally it’s very difficult to assemble large crowds with such variety of personnel from various industries. This is where trade shows come into the picture. A trade show is a place where traders from different sectors assemble under one roof to interact and create new business ties. A business services trade show serves as a solid foundation for the traders who are looking to leap ahead of the competition.
Few important points that should be kept in mind by the participants before visiting or exhibiting at these trade shows are listed below-
- Presentation-Presentation plays an extremely important role in business services trade shows. The objective of these trade shows is to lure possible clients by showcasing your business acumen and future potential. By presenting well, one can easily impress the visitors and create new future ventures.
- Development of contacts-The focus of the participants should always be on meeting maximum traders from around the world. By building new contacts at different locations, one can benefit immensely in the future.
- Willingness to explore-These trade fairs provide an opportunity to explore like no other event. One should always be ready to meet new people instead of sticking to old clients. Business services trade shows are the most rewarding when participants are able to find other traders from previously unknown location.
- Active participation in seminars and conference- Business services trade shows lay huge emphasis on seminars and conferences. At such conferences, one gets to explain his/her business fundamentals and perspective in the presence of other decision makers in the industry. Such exposure should be utilized by the new businessmen to pave their path into the industry.
Business services trade shows are not much different from other trade shows which are held around the world. These trade shows have far reaching appeal in the trading circles and hence they are visited by reputed dignitaries and decision makers. Participation in business services fairs can give a huge facelift to one’s business.
Friday, June 3, 2011
Ayurveda is one of the oldest forms of medicinal treatment plan developed in the ancient India. It has been utilized for treatment and prevention of diseases in India since its inception centuries ago. In the past its usage was only limited to India, but in the modern times, the entire world has taken a liking to Ayurveda treatment due to its long lasting effects. The fact that it is free of any side-effects makes it much safer and a much more viable option.
Due to the sudden upsurge in the number of people opting for Herbal and Ayurveda as their preferred mode of treatment, this industry has grown in stature like no other. This has resulted in the organization of various promotional campaigns dedicated to Ayurveda. Trade fairs have also emerged as an interesting mode of promotion because of their ability to assemble large crowd under one roof. The trade fairs act as a wonderful platform where all the manufacturers can interact with the buyers face to face. This helps in generating general awareness amongst common man, who otherwise would not have known about the magical effects of Ayurveda.
Some of the key points that should be kept in mind before exhibiting at such events are-
- Focus on imparting knowledge-As Ayurveda has fairly recently shot to prominence, imparting of knowledge about this discipline has become very important for the exhibitors. The participating visitors should be informed about the process of Ayurveda and how it actually works on the body. If people are aware of this, they are more likely to inform others and gradually increase the consumer base in the longer run.
- Showcase of Indian history associated with Ayurveda-Ayurveda has a great legacy behind it that goes back to centuries ago. It is one of the oldest forms of medicinal treatment. If the visitors are told about this legacy, it is likely to grow their interest in the field of Ayurveda treatment.
- Taking care in storage of displayed herbal products-The herbal products don’t have a long shelf life. Hence, the exhibits should be chosen in a way that they are in the best of condition when they are displayed in front of the buyers. This should be taken very seriously as it can make or break a company’s image.
The performance of a company at a trade fair depends on making a good first impression on the buyers. In this regard, Ayurveda & Herbal Trade Events are no different. Above mentioned practices if followed properly can really enhance the performance of a company at such events.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
• Safety and Security measures- Safety and security measures could sometime make or break the entire trading prospects of an exhibitor. It is always better to foolproof your warehouse with ample security to counter any threat of theft or robbery. It is always better to be safe rather than sorry when your entire business reputation hinges upon your performance at the event.
• Insurance- Insuring expensive goods before storing them at a warehouse is always a sound practice. By insuring goods one can safeguard himself again future catastrophe like fire or storm.
• Temperature management- Optimum temperature is the key to a long lasting product. In case of trade fairs, an exhibit is kept in storage for a long time which can affect its quality. In case of bio degradable products temperature plays an extremely crucial role. The exhibitors should not shy away from spending a few extra bucks on infrastructure required for temperature maintenance.
• Take help of professional dedicated to storage- There are certain professionals who specialize in providing storage solutions. Instead of using your own unqualified intellect in selecting storage solutions, the exhibitors should turn to professional help.
• Inventory management-It is always better to choose a warehouse that offers high quality inventory management. This can help in tracking goods in a more professional and appropriate way. If everything you need is systematically stored, the chances of committing mistakes are reduced.
• Precautionary measure-In case of natural calamity or any other mishap, an escape path should always be created to ensure all is not lost. Such tactics could greatly help in saving yourself from impending disaster.
The trade show exhibits are extremely significant for the traders and any laxity shown in their management can come to haunt the exhibitors. By employing the above mentioned practices, one can greatly reduce the probability of mistakes.
Monday, May 16, 2011
The printing and publishing fairs are generally B2B fairs that strictly focus on trade related issues and hence provide immense benefits for the traders and visitors. Apart from advertising solutions, these fairs are extremely crucial for book publishing houses, newspapers and magazine publishing companies. A wide variety of audience is always present at these fairs which help in creation of new networks and long lasting tie ups between important players from various sectors.
At the printing fairs, latest printing machines and software are showcased with live demonstrations which help the buyers in making their mind up about the product in question. Digital printing, commercial printers, and package & specialty printers are some of the major products which are on display at these fairs.
As the printing and publishing trade fairs are business central in their approach and objectives, there are certain trade tactics one needs to employ to reap the maximum benefits out of them.
• Knowledgeable stall hosts -This is one crucial aspect that cannot be ignored by any exhibitor at printing and publishing trade fairs. The trade visitors at these fairs are generally knowledgeable buyers who dissect every product and technology before parting ways with their finances. It is extremely important that the stall host should have sufficient knowledge to tackle every query thrown at him.
• Live demonstrations - Live demonstrations are vital as they help in gaining the trust of the buyers who visit Printing & Publishing Trade Fairs. When these buyers see the machine or software that they want to buy performing up to the mark, they get easily convinced about the product.
• Focus on generation of future leads and contacts - Instead of focusing on immediate business, the exhibitors should always focus on generation of future leads at these fairs. By gaining the trust of reputed publishing house or newspaper, a company will earn much more in longer run as compared to the trivial profits that they will receive from immediate selling.
Even though the Printing & Publishing Trade Fairs are quite different in their look and feel as compared to other events, the concept of trade still remains the same. Hence, the exhibitors should stick to the basics and improvise occasionally to gain the maximum out of these fairs.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Cutting cost has always remained an integral part of trading and marketing. Even the trade fairs haven’t remained untouched by this phenomenon as cost cutting tactics are employed on regular basis in the modern times. Cost cutting does make sense to a certain extent but in some cases it can become a hindrance to the process of organizing a trade show. The skill of a good organizer lies in his ability to efficiently employ cost cutting tactics.
In the today’s world, trade fairs have gained tremendous popularity amongst enthusiasts and serious buyers. The visitors expect high quality in the infrastructure as well as general facilities. In this situation, certain tactics and practices could come extremely handy to the exhibitors and organizers who bear the burden of minimizing their expenditure while maintaining a certain level of quality.
• Use of custom modular trade show display - One of the most obvious benefit of using custom modular trade show display is the reduction in the shipping and drayage expenses. These custom displays are easier to set up when compared to the regular ones. The overall expenditure is curtailed by 75% of the original cost, if the exhibitors employ these displays at the trade fairs.
• Hiring local students for promotion at stalls - Expert professionals when hired over a short period of time at trade fairs can sometime dig a massive hole in the pocket of the organizers and exhibitors. Instead of the specialized professional, hiring college students in the local region for certain trivial tasks like promotion at stalls is much more beneficial and cost effective. In certain cases, these young students could be more useful due to their higher level of energy and enthusiasm.
• Choosing trade venue closer to airports, shipping docks and railways stations - To cut down on the cost of transporting goods from ports and docks, the trade venue should be chosen closer to such destinations. This practice could make a world of difference in the expenditure.
• Focus on trade buyers - The real motive of a trade fair is to do quality business with quality clients. In some cases, unnecessary focus on general public who visit the fairs without any purpose of buying could be a cause of extra expenditure. Exhibitors need to acknowledge the significance of trade buyers and should devote major share of their finances in wooing the actual buyers. This change in approach could be extremely beneficial to them.
If the exhibitors and organizers start following the above mentioned practices and fine tune their tactics, they will definitely be able to maximize their profits at the trade fairs.